- Pets / dogs: 10.00 euros per pet per night.
- Bread roll service: you will receive a link from us, order directly from the bakery until 18:00 the day before, Sunday orders you have to make already on Friday and receive fresh baked goods delivered the next morning in the bread box in front of your house
- Bed linen and towels are provided and included in the price.
- One fresh towel change per set (small and large towel) 10,00 Euro
- Free linen change (bed linen and towels) for stays of 10 nights or more
- Extra change of bed linen per set (pillow, blanket & sheet) 10,00 Euro
- Laundry service: our laundry service costs 10,00 Euro per machine (washing machine or dryer) - for one wash including drying we charge 20,00 Euro
- For children up to 3 years we provide the extra bed / baby cot free of charge
- High chair for children is possible on request
- Free baby crib and free high chair are available on request
- Persons from 4 years in an extra bed will be charged with 35,00 Euro (Sölden & Längenfeld) / 45,00 Euro (Serfaus) per person and night, plus local tax (starting 15 years)
- The mid-term cleaning of the flat (vacuuming, mopping and waste disposal, without kitchen cleaning) is charged at 10.00 euros per person in the flat.
- The final cleaning varies depending on the apartment, see offer/booking confirmation.
- Extra fees for not properly left apartments (garbage and excessively dirty kitchens) 50,00 - 100,00 Euro
- Extra fees for major damages in the apartment will be charged according to the amount of damage.
- Lost or broken key cards cost 5,00 Euro per piece
- Check-out until 10:00 am on the day of departure at the latest, there is no late check-out
- Check-In at the main reception A Casa Check-In between 16:00-20:00, in winter on Saturdays until 22:00, in case of late arrival key cards will be deposited in the safe with code. Please read your arrival information in arrival email.
- At check-in your credit card data will be deposited as security, for unpaid bills, open bread orders or possibly unreported damage or excessive soiling of the apartment, which will result in a more costly final cleaning.
Dear guests, we are very pleased that you spend your vacation, with us in the A CASA accommodations! Feel at home with us, but please live by our rules!
Ski boot room Please do not enter the staircase with ski boots. Please leave your ski boots as well as skis and snowboards in the ski boot room.
Waste separation We ask you to separate the waste properly and bring it to the recycling room.
Departure On the day ofdeparture we ask you to have cleared the apartment by 10.00 a.m.! Please report any damage immediately so that we can repair it.
Cleaning the apartment Please leave the apartment as you would like to find it. Please leave the dishes and cooking pots cleaned (dishwasher put away and started). If you do not leave the kitchen in a clean condition either, you will be charged an additional cleaning fee.
Quiet from 22.00
Cancellation Policy & Hotel Policy:
- Cancellations and changes made up to 60 days prior to arrival date are free of charge.
- Cancellations and changes made up to 30 days prior to the date of arrival will be charged 40 percent of the price of the entire reservation.
- Cancellations and changes made up to 7 days before the date of arrival will be charged 70 percent of the price of the entire booking.
- Cancellations and changes made late or no-shows will be charged 90 percent of the price of the entire booking.
- Non-refundable or non-cancellable bookings will be charged the full amount.
- For bookings made through external providers such as (Booking.com, Expedia, Feratel, etc.), the cancellation policies of the respective portals apply.
- Any changes to your booking require written correspondence including our reconfirmation. Telephone inquiries are not considered binding on our part and must be paid separately in case of dispute.
- Special requests that are not specified, such as extra beds for extra people on the sofa bed, cribs, pets or additional parking spaces, will be charged on site upon arrival.
Dear guests, we recommend that you take out cancellation insurance with Europäische Reiseversicherung, which will cover the cancellation costs for you in case of emergency Europäische Reiseversicherung Link German and Europäische Reiseversicherung Link English